Your Local Muskegon Cabinet Cabinet Supply & Design Team
Since 1904, Standard Kitchens has been Muskegon’s trusted source for high-quality cabinetry solutions. Cabinets are a key component of any kitchen or bathroom remodel, requiring the perfect balance of design and functionality. That’s why we’re proud to offer a full catalog of exceptionally crafted, customizable cabinet lines from the most reputable brands in the industry, paired with FREE cabinet design consultation services.
Ready to upgrade your kitchen or bath?
Offering High-Quality Cabinet Lines From Top Name Brands
To best serve you, we’ve partnered with leading cabinet manufacturers. We trust them to pay close attention to detail, deliver superior craftsmanship, and offer a diverse set of styles for you to choose from. Discover the difference and find a cabinet selection that best suits your home from cabinetry lines like:
Choose between two unique cabinetry lines.
- Value engineered cabinetry with standard engineered wood construction
- ¾ extension side mount guides with soft-closing hinges (soft-close guides available as an upgrade)
- Multiple door styles. Choose between four birch and one laminate door styles.
- Four wood finishes and one laminate finish options
- Builder-semi custom cabinetry with standard engineered wood construction
- Dovetail full-extension soft-close doors and soft-closing hinges
- Multiple door styles. Choose between four wood species, laminate, and thermofoil options
- Stain, paint, and glazing finishing options
Gallery by Elevations:
- Semi-custom cabinetry line with standard engineered wood construction
- Dovetail full-extension soft-close drawers and soft-closing hinges
- Multiple door styles. Choose between six wood species and three foil options
- Stain, paint, glazing, and distressing finishing options
Our Kitchen & Bath Design Team Is Here From Start to Finish
With the variety of brands, styles, colors, and hardware available, it can be easy to get overwhelmed during the cabinet selection process. Our team of experienced designers is here to guide you all the way from the initial planning stage to installation day. We’ll help you find the solution that best meets your needs and preferences, then work alongside you to bring your vision to life.
The best part? Our cabinet design consultations are FREE!
Meet your kitchen and bath design team:
Multi-Family Kitchen Specialist
Justin has over 19 years in multi-family kitchen design. Decades in the industry, extensive education, training and participation in kitchen associations has made him the ‘go-to guy’ for local architects, designers, builders and designers. Justin’s clients appreciate his budget management capabilities and economical solutions that don’t sacrifice functionality or aesthetics. He has a hands-on, project management approach and provides clients with guidance and support – a true partnership for success. When we asked Justin what his favorite part of the job was, he shared, “I love every phase. It’s fulfilling to take a project from initial blueprint takeoffs to the final install”.